Sources : Medtronic and St. Jude Medical Databases, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Journal
Jaslok : $16,00035%
United Kingdom : $45,00055%
Europe : $65,00070%
Australia : $80,00085%
United States : $100,000100%
Several of these centers, the above cost may be for unilateral surgery only.
Jaslok Cost Includes
- Follow-up charges for a period of 6 weeks after surgery
- Surgical charges
- All physician fees
- Other consumables
- First Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery in India in 1998.
- Over 30% of DBS patients are from outside India (including USA, UK, UAE, Russia, Algeria, Pakistan, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and Bangladesh).
- Successfully operated upon the World’s oldest Parkinson’s Disease surgery patient.
- Lowest complication rate in DBS Surgery in the world (click here to know more).
- Only Indian centre with a dedicated team of Movement Disorders specialist, psychologist, physiatrist, urologist, Parkinson’s Disease nurse, and neuro-radiologist, with an experience spanning over a decade.
- Awarded best neurosurgeon and neurosciences department in India by CNN-IBN.